Meyer 9.0' Steel Lot Pro Snowplow
Meyer 9.0' Steel Lot Pro Snow Plow
When the lot needs to look like it's July.
For contractors who take pride in a clear surface that looks like summertime, the Lot Pro™ features the tallest and most aggressive contractor class moldboard on the market, with a 32" height and 75° attack angle. This taller, more aggressive snowplow produces better overall clearing performance in less time. The attack angle also allows for better back dragging. And if you encounter obstacles when plowing, the bottom-trip design keeps the moldboard upright so you won't lose the load.
This taller, more aggressive snowplow produces better overall clearing performance in less time. The attack angle also allows for better back dragging.
- Fleet Friendly - The EZ-Mount Plus mounting system is Fleet Friendly because the moldboards and controllers are interchangeable.
- Hands Free Plowing - All Meyer Lot Pro plows feature a
Pistol Grip Controller with Hands Free Plowing mode (HFP). When HFP is
activated, the vehicle shift lever controls the up/down movement of the
- Heavy-duty trip springs provide the highest degree of protection
- Robotically welded seams and cross-sections
Easy access grease points
- Triple layered waterproof seals
- Slot and tab construction
The rugged E-58H operating system maximizes the Lot Pro's performance and ensures safe operation and functionality. The E-58H is engineered with the highest quality valves and coils and has fewer moving parts for increased reliability and reduced maintenance. To protect the operating system from the elements, the E-58H now comes standard with a custom-molded cover.
- The larger, wider, more-solid pivot bar is made of heavy-walled tubular steel for added strength and rigidity at key pressure zones.
- The modular EZ-Mount® Plus™ system conveniently attaches or detaches from the truck in less than a minute and leaves the truck with a clean, off-the-assembly-line appearance when not attached.
- Designed for 3/4-ton & up four-wheel drive trucks, as well as today’s 15,000 GVW Super Duty vehicles.
|Blade Width (Straight)
||Powder Coated Steel
||1 1/2" x 10"
||1.5" Diameter - Part of E58H Hydraulic Unit
|Plowing Width @ Angle
|Trip Springs (Moldboard)
||Standard - 1/2" x 6"
||Optional: Rubber, or Poly
|Central Hydraulic Kit (Optional)
||Click HERE for more info
|Trip Dampening Shock Kit (Optional)
||Click HERE for more info
|*Plow weight does not include vehicle mount weight. Vehicle mount weight range: 60-120 lb (28-55 kg).
Please Note: Everything needed to install and operate your new plow is included, except plow oil. To ensure the longevity of your new plow, use only quality plow oils which can be found Here!
Helpful Links: The following links will direct you to Optional Accessories that will compliment your new plow.
Snow Deflector Kits
Emergency Repair Kits
Plow Wing Extensions
Need a new plow but can't afford to pay for it right now? Click one of the following for 24, 30, or even 36 month financing options. Below you will find offerings from Crest Capital, as well as Balboa Financial.
Save 10% on any of the following options, if purchased at the time of your plow order. Only valid at time of purchase, must be mentioned when ordering.
Financing provided by: Balboa Capital Equipment Leasing